– Dev. of 3 nos. Contract Training packages:
a) ‘’Contracting and Contract Management from A to Z’’
b) ‘’Your Contract as your Relationship Manager – let your Contract work for you’’.
c) ”Building My Contract”
– Using our own material, Resource Person at trainings for Management trainees, Senior and Management level personnel.
– Review/Revision of Frame Agreement for the supply of Oil lubricants, Toll Blending and Distributorship Agreements.
– Review & negotiation of the terms of a N7.8 bn revolving loan facility.
– Review/revision of draft terms of engagement for the provision of a $600k Credit facility.
– Review/revision of the terms of a Brokerage/Management Agreement.
– Revision of draft Agreement for the provision of Boarding facilities for up to 30 horses.
– Review/Revision of a Trust Deed for the Client’s pool of assets to be used as security for Debentures.
– Legal Advice on an Occupier’s right to sublet concessioned property where the said right is anchored on a Notification of Approval. Potential exposure $5m+.
– Coordinating Solicitor in asset recovery efforts across 4 jurisdictions (Togo,Ghana, Switzerland and England).
- Development of JV Agreement and supporting documentation for the operation and management of a multi-specialist Medical Complex in Northern Nigeria.
- Reviewed and negotiated Contract terms for the concession of a landed property in Victoria Island Lagos.
- Reviewed and negotiated terms of Contract for the distribution of branded Oil products in the Shipping, Aviation and Oil Sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- Provision of Legal Advice on Client’s Claim against a Multinational in the Construction Industry. Value of Claim: N50m.
- General advice/development of a Contract-based negotiation formula for proposed work suspension on a Contract – Value of Contract = $50m+.
- Development of Production Sharing & Technical Services agreement in respect of a marginal Oilfield in Eastern Nigeria.
- Review and advice on the preferred Contract terms for the development Works at the Twin Lakes Estate in Lekki, Lagos.
- Negotiated terms of Contract for the provision of Agency services (Maritime) to a leading LNG Supplier: Potential value $6,000,000.00.
- Contract advice and support on the processing and follow-up action required to recover the N65,000,000 (3-year old) debt of a foreign- based multinational to an indigenous Construction company.
- Provided Contract support & General advice in the resolution of Contract-related dispute between a Port owner & its Concessionaire.
- Developed a suite of (standard) Contract templates for an Oil & Gas Services company.
- Reviewed and negotiated terms and conditions for the Domgas Projects (EPIC, O&M) potential value $300m+.
- Reviewed/revised draft Contract documentation in respect of the:-
* N1b+ Sapele NIPP Project.
* Koula Permanent (Gas) Production Facility (Gabon). Anticipated Contract duration: 10+ years.
* N500m+ Calabar NIPP Project
* $50m+ Gbaran Ubie (IOGP) Gas Supply Project.
* $54m+ Purchase of 2 nos. Oil Rigs located in the Niger Delta area of Nigeria.
- Drafted Contract for the Detailed Engineering Design of Pipelines and Metering station Upgrade for Gas Supply to Geregu PHCN Power Station valued at $1.5m+.
- Reviewed and provided legal advice with regards to the $43m Contract Claim brought in respect of the NEMBE-AGG Project.
- Reviewed and revised Client’s Contracting Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Successfully tracked and secured funds for the settlement of Contractor invoices 2 years after payment therefore fell due.
- Development/Review/Negotiation of Contract-related qualifications.